We are great to work for! Keep an eye out for your perfect new job vacancy here at iroka. Professional & established furnishers & Interior Designers.
Here at iroka we work in a fast paced and changeable environment - if you think you’re up for the challenge and have skills and experience that will interest us we would love to hear from you – simply email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior & Senior - Intermediate Interior Designers
The standard working week for this role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Our work is both local and national with a variety of domestic and commercial contracts.
The selected Junior-Intermediate Level Interior Designer will be involved in the following on a day-to-day basis;
• Sourcing and selecting furniture, finishes and materials
• Creating client briefs
• Creation of client mood boards
• Producing Design Concepts / Design Development
• Technical drawings
• Visiting suppliers and clients whilst managing your own diary
• Reporting to a Design Director and Creative Director
• The successful Intermediate Level Interior Designer will have the following;
• Experience in domestic design
• Interior Space Planning
• Furnishing layouts
• Product resource and research for specifications
• Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories specifications
• Revit Advantageous
• Cost Estimating
• Rendered plans and elevations
• AutoCAD & Creative Suite essential
• Strong creative and technical ability
• Desire to learn and develop
• Strong grasp of written and spoken English
• Confident presentation skills
Online Sales Administrator & CoordinatorThe perfect role for an individual with desire and drive. The Website Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the day to day operational responsibility for the website’s development and maintenance. This includes uploading new content to keep it fresh, editing old content, managing the sitemap, redirecting URLs, and analysing. You will be working in a highly motivated, hard-working, fun and sociable team.
The selected individual will be involved in the following on a day-to-day basis;
• Keep site content up to date with latest company information.
• Work with marketing managers on updating out of date content.
• Track and analyse traffic on website.
• Experience using Google Analytics.
• Make recommendations based on website analysis.
• Find and resolve website problems in line with latest SEO recommendations.
• Good basic web familiarity.
• Enthusiastic, proactive and pragmatic.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise adequate time management and punctuality.
• Understanding of some HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script.
• Firm understanding of latest SEO and digital trends.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good attention to detail with high level of accuracy.
• Effectively able to work in a team environment.
• Highly motivated, with a 'can-do’ attitude
The standard working week for this role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30 pm