Log In / Register
INTERIOR DESIGN | OUR INTERIOR TIPS & TRICKS | CLEARANCE
We are great to work for! Keep an eye out for your perfect new job vacancy here at iroka. Professional & established furnishers & Interior Designers.
The standard working week for this role is Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Our work is both local and national with a variety of domestic and commercial contracts.
The selected Junior-Intermediate Level Interior Designer will be involved in the following on a day-to-day basis;
• Sourcing and selecting furniture, finishes and materials
• Creating client briefs
• Creation of client mood boards
• Producing Design Concepts / Design Development
• Technical drawings
• Visiting suppliers and clients whilst managing your own diary
• Reporting to a Design Director and Creative Director
• The successful Intermediate Level Interior Designer will have the following;
• Experience in domestic design
• Interior Space Planning
• Furnishing layouts
• Product resource and research for specifications
• Furniture, Fixtures & Accessories specifications
• Revit Advantageous
• Cost Estimating
• Rendered plans and elevations
• AutoCAD & Creative Suite essential
• Strong creative and technical ability
• Desire to learn and develop
• Strong grasp of written and spoken English
• Confident presentation skills
Iroka brings an interiors paradise to the style-conscious home-owner. Showcasing cutting edge contemporary furniture collections and gorgeous accessories in stunning shades, luxury textures and slick finishes.
© iroka ltd 2019 - all rights reserved
Vat No: 884 9543 64 Co No: 582 7303
Reg Office: The Old Carriage Works, Moresk Road, Truro, Cornwall TR1 1DG
Website designed & developed by Design UNLTD using CMS UNLTD
Here are some great ideas for you...